Last Friday, the government has announced new corona measures that will take effect from the 5th of June onwards. We are very glad that these new measures allow us to expand our sports offer!
The following measures will continue to apply:
- Keeping 1.5 meters distance apart is mandatory before and after the sports activity;
- Inside everyone needs to wear a face mask, during the sports activity this is not mandatory;
- Official matches and competitions with teams of other associations are not allowed;
- It’s mandatory to make a reservation for a sports activity;
- There is no audience allowed during the sports activity;
- Stay at home if you have COVID-19 symptoms;
- Arrive shortly before the start of the sports activity and leave immediately afterwards;
- For all the indoor sports activity a health check is mandatory, when entering the sports accommodation the health check will be conducted by means of a clearly visible list.
Furthermore, from the 5th of June the following measures will take effect:
- Indoor and outdoor sports are allowed in groups without the mandatory 1.5 meter distance if this is necessary for the sports activity;
- The maximum group size is 50 people;
- Changing rooms and showers are open;
- Sports canteens are open.
For more information please check this post